Monday, January 4, 2010

Our First Entry - Take One, Scene One from..........

Michelle Benson - Family Ties


Here is my FS2S LO for Jan ‘Alfie’. Thanks again for inspiring me again this month, I wanted to try staying with the LO design, and keep it fairly simple. Couldn’t help but use this teal colour, thought it went great with the black and white theme.

Thanks for your entry this month Michelle, love the Teal color you have used, it looks great.
A nice family layout, with a great mix of photos, you've done well :) -Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. love it all, and that teal is stiking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that tree is ever so sweet! Great layout, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another with the blue (teal) love it! I also love your elements, the whole layout just looks wonderful and great family shots :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teal goes beautifully with the black and love all the journalling - wonderful family photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Teal Michelle it does go well with the black. Great photos and I love the tree to tie it all together! fantastic page well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the teal on this too..lovely family photos and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teal with the black & white is very striking indeed, great layout!

    ReplyDelete