Friday, January 1, 2010

Our next submission is from.....

Michelle Beeby - Concentrate


Shazza, once again a fantastic challenge, really made me think outside my comfort zone and I am so happy with the result of this, my little one discovered the laptop had a camera in it and filled our hard-drive with time lapse photography of him using the laptop - lol - almost every photo had that little tongue poking out, just love that I can document this fun little thing about him in such a unique way, thank you! - Michelle

Michelle a fantastic take on the challenge, I'm glad you could document this, how cute is your son with his tongue poking out!! I love how your photos are different shapes not all rectangular. Great take - Shazza

5 comments:

  1. LOL how cute are the photos of him! Love how you did your title Michelle and glad to see Shazza pushing you out of your comfort zone with great results;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goorrrrgeous pics. Love the story, too. A really lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice One Michelle! Love those photos they are so cute! Love the way you've placed your photos and the title is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter is so cute...the expressions on his face are priceless. Love how you have put this together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the series of photos, fantastic take on this challenge...

    ReplyDelete