Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Third submission is from.....

Amanda Taylor - You're all my Favourite


Here what Amanda had to say.....I've got a black and white LO with orange being my other strong colour, and I used 6 b&w pics.................... I took inspiration from the block type design of the poster, so layed out the pics in block form.............loved this, thanks for the great poster shazza, hope you like it.

Great take on the challenge Amanda, love the pics of your six boys and all those little embellishments are so cute. You've done well. I love the orange as your strong color !! Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Love the black and orange Amanda - great layout of all your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I am so going to scrap-lift this, I only have 4 kids but they're always asking which one is my favourite, I love this layout and I love that orange! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with your photos, Amanda. Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Love the bright orange. It really makes the photos pop! Great LO Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous boy layout - I struggle doing layouts of my son. The bright orange looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific take on this challenge Amanda, the orange really pops off the page...

    ReplyDelete