Saturday, January 30, 2010

Look who's next.........

Michelle Beeby - Pete the Pirate


Shazza, as always, really enjoyed the challenge this month, and as soon as I saw the poster I knew exactly what photo's I wanted to scrap for Peter's album, these shots where from 2 years ago (2008) at the street party and I was a bit stuck as to how to scrap them, but then this came up and it all fitted in wonderfully! Thanks heaps for again taking me outside my zone... loving this me matey, argggg..... lol
Journaling reads: Your so funny, everyone else was being painted up as “Christmas Themed” characters, but not you, no you wanted to be a pirate! The maske just topped it off!

Ooh Michelle! As soon as I saw this I just loved it, gorgeous parrot and the skull and crossed swords just look so real, great colors. I bet Pete had a great time with his face painted as a pirate, did he make Santa walk the plank?? Great take - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. great digi entry, love this michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Chelle - Peter looks like he loving being a pirate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulours, I cannot believe this is digital, wow it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelle, this is great.Peter really looks the part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Chelle! Cool photos and love the digi embellishments very realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to layout the photos and I love the letters you used for his name

    ReplyDelete