Friday, January 1, 2010

Here's another creative submission from......

Marisa Page - Time 2 Remember


I got my inspiration for this months challenge from the overall look of the 'Alfie' poster,
lots of squares with some curves thrown in, and also the black/white/red colour theme.
I love working with black & white photos and just could resist using the same photo over and over on this layout.A very interesting poster to work with, so do have a go at it.

Marisa, I love your sub and how you have used the same photo over and over - Great idea! It really has the 'Alfie' feel to it. Fantastic take - Cheers Shazza

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Shazza love the idea of using the same photo repeatively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa, what an awesome layout.. the red brings in romance and repeating your photo like that is just an awesome touch, wow! I also love how your background just works so well with all the bits, wish I could get my backgrounds to "gel" so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Lovely. Fabullous use of the grid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effect using the same photo! love the touch of red and the background papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great composition...the grid looks fantastic and the flowers are a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete