Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here is another entry from a 'Newbie'...........

Talia Martin - Cute Baby Girl


This is what Talia had to say.........Hey Shazza first time I've done a challenge on this challenge blog! I wasn't very happy with my layout.. but I thought I'd send it in anyway (:

It's fine Talia. I'm not sure if you have used a light blue or grey (maybe its silver!) but your color choose really suits and love the butterfly's. Are they stamped? An aptly named title. Well done!
Thanks for having a go this month Talia - Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. oh yes, love those butterflies!! And that silver fabric/mesh. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that mesh looks fantastic, give the layout a really neat effect, love it, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too agree, the mesh and the butterflies looks great, lovely photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those butterflies and that mesh...great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Layout Talia! Cute photo and you can never go wrong with a bit of bling!

    ReplyDelete