Saturday, January 30, 2010

WOW! Another fantastic submission to share, this time from ..... :)

Tracy - Mates through the School Years


Here is my layout for Pirate of the Carrabean at Worlds End.
I have used 1 Skull, if you don't include the ones on the pattern paper and 1 sword for the hands on the clock.
Used Kaiser Skull Boy pattern paper and my2angels mates ribbons (which I sprayed with glimmer mist)
It is a special layout showing my son and his friend on the first day of grade 1 and at their graduation night from grade 7.
Thanks Shazza for another great challenge -Tracy

Oh man!! you are so good with your colors, they just go together so well, great choice of photos throught the years, I love this page Tracy, Well done - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. love it all tracy.........i used the same pp lol. this is a great LO for mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page - I struggle with boys pages, and you have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers, gorgeous, all the little embellishments are fantastic, I love how you did the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool page tracy! I love the layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that bling skull and cross bones, just love that, the whole layout looks fantastic and what a fab way to show those two very meaningful photos of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great theme for this challenge! That blingy skull is a terrific touch to this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with these PP's, and what a special memory to capture !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pp's, gorgeous colour combo, great title, and I like the then-and-now-pics... Wonderful job!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete