Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Fantabulous!! entry from...

Lisa Kamphuis - Right Where I Want To Be

Hi Shazza
Happy New Year!
Here s my screen to scrap layout - obviously I chose teal with my black and white!!
My inspiration from the movie came from the setup where the title is set to the left of the poster - I set my photo to the left also.....and of course used a black and white photo. Thanks for another great movie this month
Take care
love Lisa K

Thanks Lisa,
You did an excellent job on the challenge and love the Teal blue. Love the bird, heart and tied up scroll but best of all I love the title. I might have to borrow that title one day :) .... Great work!! - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Oh mY! This is beautiful, Lisa. Love all those embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the teal, i will be stealing that title too............lovin all of this lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...this is kickin girl!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, one of my favourite colours is teal, and you have rocked this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout, loving the blue and that bird is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout Lisa! Love the teal/black combo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stuning Lisa! Love the colour combo! Gorgeous embellies too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful - the colours look so lovely, and the clustered flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete