Monday, January 4, 2010

Take One, Scene Three from a 'newbie'........

Sharon Creighton - {Always}


Here is my first layout for your January challenge (I hope I have done everything right!). I don’t participate in many challenges due to time constraints, but Chelle said it would get me scrapping again if I did, so here it is!! Thanks Sharon

Hi Sharon glad you could join us in the challenge this month, Love your digi and yes you have covered the criteria for the month.....PLUS.......your layout was the first 'Newbie' in my email inbox so you have won a RAK of goodies!! Well done - Shazza


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! Glad you joined us! Fantastic page I love the way you've placed your photos and the lips add a great fun touch! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic Sharon.I'm glad Chelle convinced you.Great work there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, you always ALWAYS inspire me with your wonderful layouts and this one is no different, what a fab layout and I love how you used just a touch of red as your mats, would never of thought to do that like that, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatiful photos there, Sharon. Love the splash of red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your digi layout Sharon, those red lips really look great!

    ReplyDelete