Friday, January 15, 2010

We have another entry from a newbie........

Ann Lavin - You


Hi Shazz my first entry for this blog so hope it is right.
I decided to use aqua as my strong colour.
I have used Black and white cardstock.
The black I have shaped the edges using a Martha Stewart punch
Kaiser pps plus a very small amount from Sassafras.
Kaiser flowers and a few items from my stash.
I would like to mention The bling is from "my2angels" it is new in the shop and is Rhinestone chain.
Ok think I have everything covered
Thanks for the challenge loved it.
Love Ann

Wow! Ann.......... I love it! Ilove it! The colors are beautiful and the photos just suits the whole layout... gorgeous flowers :) Well done - Shazza

11 comments:

  1. stunning as always ann................. forgot to tell you, you shouldve mentioned my name and i get dt points..............always love all of your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!!!may have to do this challenge!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, the photos are gorgeous and the colours perfect, love the flowers and bling, well everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda I found this blog through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. LOVE THIS. Gorgeous layout, Ann. That bling looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another stunning layout using blue, I am really loving the blues with the black and white colours scheme/photos! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous layout Ann, love the colours and thanks so much for the mention of my new chain MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Absolutely gorgeous layout Ann! Love the photos! love the flowers and bling. I had some of those rhinestone chains! Mine were multicoloured and I added them to a plain black t-shirt to jazz it up! I didn't think of adding it to my layouts! Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely layouts - I'm running out of things to say!! The blue looks gorgeous, and I love the use of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete